Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Drawing from observation skills.

We've covered a lot of territory in our first two and a half weeks together.
Take a look at the drawings you've made so far and think about the skills it took to create them.
On your blog describe several of these skills (at least 3) and how you put them to use in your drawings.
Three of the skills I needed to do these assignments I needed to be patient, be attentive to detail and be creative. To make these "masterpieces" I needed to be patient enough to start over like with the table scape or be willing to work on one drawing for a long time like with the black and white table with pine cones on it. I also needed to be attentive to detail so one object was in the right spot like with the table or the shading of the crumpled paper drawing or even the details of the textures in the zoom drawing. I also had to be creative for the black and white table drawing to think of how to do the textures.

No comments:

Post a Comment